My husband and I decided to send our older daughter to second grade at St. George in 2009. The strong academic and spiritual atmosphere were the biggest draw. Once we were here, we immediately felt like we were part of a family. It was easy to volunteer time with an organization that is so devoted to the positive education and upbringing of a child. When I was offered a position at the school, it was easy to say “yes!”.
- University of the Incarnate Word
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- Owner, Luna Cakes 2008-2014
- HR Administrative Assistant, Catto & Catto 2004-2006
- Loan Officer, USAA 1999-2001
- Area Director, YMCA of San Antonio 1992-1999