Appointed in 2004
I am happy to be serving as Rector at St. George during this wonderful time in our history. I have a strong passion to help our children to come to know and love the Lord and to grow into the fullness of God.
My family and I love to go camping, hunting and fishing. I am an avid reader who is always looking for something new to learn. I am very passionate about the church and about the ministry that all followers of Jesus are to do in the world. I also love sports and am always willing to help young people learn how to love a sport and play it well. As Rector at St. George I am excited about being able to share the life-changing power of God with young people, knowing that God working in them can do amazing things in the future of our world.
- Current Student – Doctor of Ministry in Preaching, University of the South, School of Theology, 2011-present
- Master of Divinity, University of the South, School of Theology, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Southwest Texas State University, 1988
- Rector, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, Texas, 2004-present
- Church Planter, Diocese of West Texas, 2003-2004
- Vicar, St. Peter and St. Paul Episcopal Church, 2002-2003
- Assistant Rector/Day School Chaplain, St. John’s Episcopal Church and School, 1998-2002
- Assistant Rector/Day School Chaplain, St. Albans Episcopal Church and School, 1995-1998