Appointed in 1987
In 1983, I substituted music at St. George for six weeks. It was such a wonderful school, with wonderful faculty, children and parents, I knew I wanted my daughter to attend.
In 1985, when my daughter, Laura, started St. George as a kindergartener, I began volunteering in the office. In 1987, when an opportunity arose to join the staff, I was thrilled to accept the position. It is the wonderful Christian atmosphere, family involvement, and a community of others who share my values that makes me so grateful to be here.
I make a difference by bringing people skills and a love of community to my job at St. George.
I am married to my husband, Bob, and we have two grown children and three grandchildren. I enjoy gardening and spending time with our families. Education
- San Antonio Junior College, studied music and piano
- Winston Churchill High School, San Antonio, Texas 1968
- Receptionist and Lower School Attendance Office, St. George Episcopal School, 1987 to present
- Schoenbaum, Curphy, and Scanlan, Attorneys at Law, 1975–1979
- Bookkeeper/Receptionist, Oppenheimer, Rosenberg, et al., 1972–1975