Appointed in 1987
The friendly atmosphere, family involvement, and a community of others who share my values attracted me to St. George.
I enjoy playing piano, singing, gardening, and playing with my pets. I am the proud grandmother of three adorable children.
I make a difference by bringing people skills, and a love of community to my job at St. George.
- San Antonio Junior College, studied music and piano
- Winston Churchill High School, San Antonio, Texas 1968
- Receptionist, St. George Episcopal School, 1987 to present
- Schoenbaum, Curphy, and Scanlan, Attorneys at Law, 1975–1979
- Bookkeeper/Receptionist, Oppenheimer, Rosenberg, et al., 1972–1975