Appointed in 2004
St. George has been a big part of my life since 2000 when my daughter Ashley started here in Sr. Kindergarten. As a parent, I loved volunteering and being involved with the school. When my daughter was in 5th grade, an assistant position opened up in Sr. Kindergarten and I have been working here ever since. It is truly a family atmosphere at St. George. Working with the children is an absolute joy for me and I enjoy coming to work each day. I am in all three classes several times each day and I co-teach Jr. Kindergarten computer (with Vickie Vela) the second half of the year.
My husband Allen and I are members of Concordia Lutheran Church. Our daughter Ashley is now a Junior at Texas Lutheran University. Through my marriage, I was blessed with two older daughters, Cassie (39) and Lindsay (33). I also have two wonderful granddaughters. Chloe age 13 who is Lindsay’s daughter, and Maggie age 9 who is Cassie and Paul’s daughter. When not at school I enjoy reading, going to the coast and just spending time with my family.
- Assistant, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, Texas, 2004-present
- Office Manager, Intrepid Marketing, 1994-1995
- Secretary, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, 1989-1994
- Payroll Manager, Hunter Industries, 1985-1989
- Store Manager, Winn’s Stores Incorporated, 1980-1985