Appointed in 2015
I chose St. George because of the school’s reputation for incorporating faith in learning. St. George emphasizes the connection between academics and spiritual guidance, which I found lacking in the public school sector. The St. George community is engaged, welcoming, and friendly. I enjoy leading students in an environment that creates such a warm atmosphere.
My fiancé, Brandon Palomo, is a coach at TMI. I love the outdoors, especially fishing, hunting and running. I also enjoy reading, traveling and watching sports. I am a huge Georgia Bulldogs and Atlanta Braves fan.
- Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction/Accomplished Teaching, Valdosta State University
- Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education, Kennesaw State University
- Teacher, third grade, St. George Episcopal School, 2015-present
- I have taught first, third, and fifth grades. Math, Science, and Social Studies in Georgia.
- Gifted and Talented Education Endorsement, Valdosta State University
- Elementary Education and in Special Education certifications
- Member of American Federation of Teachers