Appointed in 2015
I couldn’t be more excited to begin my 3rd year at St. George! It is a privilege to teach in an environment that allows me to incorporate faith with academics. I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful, inclusive, and tight knit community. For me and my family, St. George is a warm home away from home.
I am originally from Georgia, but met my husband, Brandon, here in San Antonio. We have been married for little over a year and look forward to many more! We enjoy working out, watching sports, traveling, finding great places to eat, and being outdoors! We don’t have children yet, but our Chocolate Labrador, Gus, keeps us busy!
I look forward to leading my students in both learning and growing. Being able to teach in a way that guides young children in the example of Christ is what makes St. George my ideal environment, and gives me great joy!
- Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction/Accomplished Teaching, Valdosta State University
- Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education, Kennesaw State University
- Teacher, third grade, St. George Episcopal School, 2015-present
- I have taught first, third, and fifth grades. Math, Science, and Social Studies in Georgia.
- Gifted and Talented Education Endorsement, Valdosta State University
- Elementary Education Certification
- Special Education Certification
- American Federation of Teachers, Member
- Kappa Delta Pi, Member