Appointed in 2016
St. George really feels like family! I knew that this was the school for me when I first attended chapel during the interview process. There is nothing sweeter than children’s voices joining together for praise and worship. It’s a beautiful way to start the day.
I have two beautiful children, Grace, who is 3, and Jameson, who is 1. They are the absolute loves of my life. We love baking, going on nature walks, playing outside, reading, and ice cream dance parties on the patio. This summer I adopted a gorgeous rescue dog named Athena. She fiercely love and protects her new pack. We are so grateful!
I love my job and wouldn’t trade it for the world. St. George fosters such an amazing environment where children are loved, valued, heard, and given a firm foundation to become the hands and feet of Christ. I can’t wait to meet each and every one of you. It’s going to be a great year!
- BS in Interdisciplinary studies from Texas a&m, emphasis in gifted and talented education
- 3 years Kindergarten at the Collegiate School for boys in NYC
- 7 years in First grade at St. John’s School in Houston, TX
Certificates, Awards, and Associations:
- Lucy Calkins Writing Workshop Training-Columbia Teachers College
- Early Literacy and Language Training-Rice University
- Jamail Grant Winner-traveled through Germany studying the Grimm’s Brothers
- Van Horne Grant Recipient-traveled to the American School in Madrid to compare Kinder curricula