I feel blessed to have been given the opportunity to teach at St. George. The administration and faculty have welcomed me with open arms, and I look forward to surrounding myself with a kind, positive, and helpful team. I have six years of teaching experience, ranging from kindergarten to second grade. I am passionate about educating children and what a privilege it will be to share and grow in faith with my students. I know St. George is exactly where I’m supposed to be!
I was born and raised in San Antonio and am the youngest of three children. I adore my nephews, Wells and Hewitt, and spending time with them brings me joy. My husband, Tyler, and I just celebrated our one year anniversary. We enjoy spending time with family and friends, cooking, and traveling.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Learning and Development, University of Texas at Austin, 2011
- Minor in English as a Second Language
- 2nd Grade Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, Present
- Kindergarten and 2nd Grade Teacher, Canyon Ridge Elementary School, 2013-2017
- 1st Grade Teacher, Las Lomas Elementary School, 2012-2013
- Kindergarten Teacher, Stone Oak Elementary School, 2011-2012
- English as a Second Language (ESL)/Generalist EC-6