I can honestly say I am still in love with teaching and look forward to the adventures and challenges of a new year. I began my career in the public schools in Nebraska and taught in North East ISD in San Antonio before coming to St. George. This is my eighth year here, and I am delighted to be a part of the caring, congenial community that is St. George.
My husband and I are both native Nebraskans who love (crazy as it may sound) the Texas climate. We have five children between us, he has two sons, and I have three daughters. We are fortunate that all but one our children have followed us to Texas. We have all of our grandchildren here as well. In addition, we have two dogs that pretty much run our household. In my spare time I enjoy reading, traveling, learning new things, and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction, Doane College
- Non-Degree Graduate Studies, Doane College and University of Nebraska at Kearney: 45 graduate hours
- Teacher-Grades 2, 4, and 5-Grand Island Public Schools, Grand Island, NE.
- Teacher-Grade 5-North East ISD, San Antonio, TX
- Teacher-Grade 5- St. George Episcopal School
Certificates, Awards, Associations
- Elementary Certification, Generalist 4-8
- PTA Honorary Lifetime Member