Appointed in 2009
St. George has an incredibly positive and encouraging atmosphere for students and faculty. It is a very supportive campus that provides students with a well rounded education. Because of this, I decided that I would love to be a part of such an amazing place!
I am married to my beautiful wife Shannon and we have a lovely daughter named Lillian. I am active in many music organizations in the city of San Antonio. I am a former member of the San Antonio Symphony Mastersingers, I sing with the San Antonio Opera Chorus, and I am the Music Ministry Director at St. George Episcopal Church. I love to read—my favorite books are the Harry Potter series. I also love to crochet, and I especially love to sing!
As a teacher, I bring many new and exciting activities and styles to teaching. I also bring a strong love of education, especially music education. It is my hope to develop and encourage all students that I encounter in my time at St. George, offering them a well rounded musical education that I hope will excite and encourage them to continue their musical development.
- Bachelor of Music Studies, The University of Texas at San Antonio, 2008
- Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, TX, 2009-present
- Music Ministry Director, St. George Episcopal Church, San Antonio, TX, 2012-present
- Assistant Choir Director/Assistant Praise Team Leader, Travis Park United Methodist Church, March 2008-2011
- Children’s Music Director, Travis Park United Methodist Church, March 2008-2011
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Teacher Certification EC-12
- Member of Texas Music Educators Association
- Member of Texas Choral Directors Association
- Student Conductor at Texas Choral Directors Association
- Finalist in South Texas Chapter of the National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Member of the Chorister’s Guild