Appointed in 2003
I am a strong advocate of private Episcopal School Education. When I moved to San Antonio, I had hopes of continuing to teach in the Episcopal Schools. St. George, in my opinion, is the best in the area.
My family is strongly involved in the life of St. George Church and School. As a family, we enjoy the outdoors, camping, the beach, all sports, and Camp Capers (our Diocese Church Camp). Along with these activities with my family, I enjoy photography and being with friends.
I bring a love of teaching and learning in a Christian setting to my job.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi, 1991
- Undergraduate study in Communications and Theatre Arts, DelMar College, 1986-1988; Corpus Christi State University, 1988-1989; Southwest Texas State University, 1989-1990
- Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, Texas, 2003-present
- Kindergarten Teacher, St. John’s Episcopal School; McAllen, TX; 1998-2003
- First-Grade Teacher, St. Alban’s Episcopal School; Harlingen, TX; 1995-1998
- Theatre Arts Paraprofessional for Intermediate School, Tuloso-Midway ISD, 1988-1989
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Teacher Certifications: Speech/Debate, Secondary level, Grades 6-12
- Elementry level all subjects, Kindergarten-Grade 6