Appointed in 2008
St. George’s wonderful academic program and strong spiritual foundation made it a perfect fit for my family and myself. A single visit to St. George will reveal the school’s strengths through the visible bonds between the staff and children, not to mention the positive environment evident around every corner.
My favorite thing to do is read. Also, we have a sporting family, so I love to go to games to see my children compete with their teams.
I bring my love of books, reading, and most of all, my dedication to educating children to St. George. My efforts are visable everyday in the children’s work and smiling faces.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Trinity University, 1990
- Assistant for Jr. Kindergarten, St. George Episcopal School, 2008-present
- Assistant for Kindergarten and Three Years Olds, St. Francis Episcopal Day School, Houston, TX 2003-2005
- Teacher, Three Years Olds, Chapelwood Day School, Houston, TX 2001-2003
- Teacher, Sixth-Grade Reading, Wood Middle School, San Antonio, TX 1994-1996
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Teaching Certification in Education, University of Texas at San Antonio, 1994