Appointed in 2009
My son Daniel attends St. George and I love the family atmosphere. It instantly felt like home.
I’ve been married to my husband Jeff Jones for 23 years. I have two sons: Jeffrey, 20 who graduated from Antonian, who now attends Texas A&M University and is majoring in Economics. I also have Daniel, 11, a sixth grader at St. George who loves sports and music. I have two Shelties named Skippy and Tex. I love to read, sew, cook, decorate, craft, and build. I am most proud of being a mom. I bring a love for children to St. George. I also bring varied background experiences.
- University of New Orleans, Louisiana Teaching Certificate 1991
- University of New Orleans, Bachelor of Science Business Administration 1987
- Fourth Grade Language Arts, Saint Mary’s Hall, San Antonio, TX
- Sixth Grade Self-Contained, Fairfax County Public Schools, Fairfax, VA
- Second Grade Teacher, St. Tammany Public Schools, Abita Springs, LA
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Elementary Certified in LA, VA and TX