Appointed in 2017
Teaching at St. George has been a goal of mine since joining this incredible field of work 8 years ago, and I’m over-the-moon excited to join this family! I was super blessed to have shared in the Episcopal school experience for the last 8 years at St. Thomas Episcopal School. It was there that I experienced the remarkable development of my students… which I attribute to the nurturing environment of an Episcopal school.
I was born, and mostly raised here in San Antonio. My parents are both from the island of Puerto Rico, so I’m a bilingual Tex-a-rican! My father served 20 years in the Air Force, which is what brought my family to TX. I have an older sister(Coral) that lives in Houston with her husband (Jeff) and daughter (Addison Liv). I also have a younger brother (Jose) living in College Station… Whoop! Yes, you guessed it… I’m an Aggie! I graduated from Texas A&M in ’09.
I am so overjoyed to join the St. George family and continue growing in my profession and faith!
- BA in English, Creative Writing:Prose, Texas A&M University, 2009
- Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, present
- Pre-K/1st Grade Teacher, St. Thomas Episcopal School, 2009 – 2017
- Director of After School & Summer Program, St. Thomas Episcopal, 2015-2017
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- EC-6th Generalist Teaching certificate