Appointed in 2011
After 28 years of teaching in Northeast ISD I decided to retire. Several of my friends and colleagues suggested I go visit St. George. Once I stepped foot on Campus I knew that this was the place for me. I could continue my love of teaching. The friendly atmosphere, staff, and support made me feel as if I belonged.
I was born and raised in San Antonio, and married Gus 35 years ago. We have 2 daughters and a son-in-law. My oldest, Abby, and her husband, Jeff, live in Round Rock, TX. Abby teaches high school in Pflugerville ISD and Jeff is a 1st lieutenant in the US Marine Corps. Molly, my youngest, goes to Northwest Vista College and plans on becoming a middle school math teacher.
I want to give all children the opportunity to succeed, build character, and harvest their knowledge.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Texas San Antonio, 1983
- Jr. Kindergarten Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, 2011-present
- Kindergarten Teacher, NEISD at Larkspur and Oak Meadow Elementary, 1983-2011
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Reading and Kinder Certifications, UTSA 1983
- Teacher of the Year, Oak Meadow Elementary, 1995
- Lifetime Member, Texas PTA, 2001
- Honorable Mention, HEB Excellence in Edcuation Award, 2008