Appointed in 2011
After 28 years of teaching in Northeast ISD I decided to retire. Several of my friends and colleagues suggested I go visit St. George. Once I stepped foot on Campus I knew that this was the place for me. I could continue my love of teaching. The friendly atmosphere, staff, and support made me feel as if I belonged.
I was born and raised in San Antonio, and married Gus 41 years ago. Gus is an RN and works at TCA Special Surgery. We have 2 daughters. My oldest, Abby, and her husband, Jeff, live in Round Rock, TX. Abby teaches in Round Rock ISD and Jeff is a Major in the US Marine Corps. Abby and Jeff have 2 sons Callum and Briggs. Molly and her husband Corey live here in San Antonio and have one son Britton. Molly works in the daycare she grew up in and Corey is a manager of a Discount Tire.
I absoulutely love teaching and being here at St. George!
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Texas San Antonio, 1983
- Jr. Kindergarten Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, 2011-present
- Kindergarten Teacher, NEISD at Larkspur and Oak Meadow Elementary, 1983-2011
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Reading and Kinder Certifications, UTSA 1983
- Teacher of the Year, Oak Meadow Elementary, 1995
- Lifetime Member, Texas PTA, 2001
- Honorable Mention, HEB Excellence in Edcuation Award, 2008