Appointed in 2000
I love SGES for its values and sprituality—its unique love for God, integrity, and service to others, as well as its exceptional academic preparation.
My three children are my love and reason for life. Brandon, 19, is currently at Texas State University in San Marcos. Bryan, 12, is in 6th grade at Ed Rawlinson Middle School. Sofy, 6, is in 1st Grade at St. George Episcopal School. In my free time, I love to paint, cook, and play guitar with my children. My passion is dancing Mexican Folkloric and Zumba. I love to travel to Mexico.
I bring to the Saint George community, my work-pride for the Spanish language, its culture, and the tradition from the Hispanic society to the Saint George community.
- Degree in Education (Maestra Normalista) in Language Arts, Escuela Norma de Jalisco, Mexico, 1986
- Teacher, Spanish St. George Episcopal School, 2000-present
- Teacher, Spanish Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico, September 1999-2001
- Teacher, Spanish Spanish Professional Instruction, December 1993-1999
- Teacher, Spanish Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Mexico, December 1991-1993
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Psicologia Infantil, Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, 1986
- The Effective Teacher, Independent School Association of San Antonio
- Best Strengthening Foreign Language Instruction, Bureau of Education & Research
- Changing Families Changing Schools
- Independent School Association of San Antonio
- The Bully, the Bullied and the Bystander, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- English as a Second Language, grades 1-7, Edison Community College, Ft. Myers, FL, 1990-1992
- Camden County Community College, Camden NJ, 1989