I love Saint George because it is a place where everyone is welcomed with open arms and a smile. It is a place where it is cool to be involved and we all take care of each other like the big family that we are. I would not want to be anywhere else but Saint George.
My wife Elyse who works as a Speech Language Pathologist and I have 2 beautiful boys. There is Alejandro who is 4 years old and going into his second year of Pre-K and Adrian who just turned 1 the 16th of August. We enjoy eating good food, watching movies, going to the park, and simply spending time together.
My two passions are teaching Español and coaching soccer and I have been blessed to be able to do both as a career. I love teaching because every day I learn something new and there certainly is never a dull moment. In my classroom we learn to read, write, and speak Spanish at the novice level. We also learn about Spanish speaking countries and make connections between our culture and those we learn about. I can’t wait to meet you all and viva el Español!
- Associates degree in Education from San Antonio College
- Bachelor’s degree in Education and Spanish from Our Lady of the Lake University
- St. George 2013-Current
- Lanier High School – Spanish teacher grades 9-12 2012-2013
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- Certified to teach secondary Spanish
- National Hispanic Honor Society Sigma Delta Pi
- National F, E, and D coaching licenses through US Soccer