My family found St. George several years ago for my little sister when she was in middle school. I fell in love with the way everyone becomes a part of the St. George community. There was so much love and support for my sister when she was here that I wanted the same environment for my daughter when it was time for her to enter school. St. George was an easy choice because my family was so impressed with my sister’s academic and emotional experience here.
My daughter, Kendall has been a student at St. George since Jr. Kindergarten and I became a faculty member when she was in 2nd grade. I have enjoyed getting to share this campus with my daughter over the past several years. In our free time, we can be found hanging out with at the lake, at the ranch, or most any other outdoor location. Kendall and I love to hunt, fish, garden, and be outside with our puppy, Beaux.
- Texas A&M, College Station, TX- BS Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences
- University of Texas at San Antonio- M. Ed Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- SWISD, Scobee JH, 8th Grade Science
- ECISD, Heritage MS, 6th-8th Science and Science Department Coordinator
- NISD, Rawlinson MS, 7th-8th Science and Science Dept Coordinator
Certifications, Awards, Associations
- 4-8 Science
- K-12 Principal
- GT Certification
- Pre AP Certification