Appointed in 1998
Five years before I ever worked at St. George, Coach Press had been trying to get me to apply. In the summer of 2004, I took him up on the offer and was lucky enough to get hired. The Lord’s timing was excellent, and it is a fabulous place to be.
I have been married to my eighth-grade sweetheart for over 20 years. My family and I are big basketball buffs and I greatly enjoy teaching all my kids at St. George.
I would hope I bring to St. George stong Christian values, integrity, honesty, and dedication to my job and profession.
- Bachelor of Arts in Histoy University of Texas at San Antonio, 1998
- Coaching courses and degree from Community College of the Air Force
- Athletic Director/Texas History Teacher St. George Episcopal School, July 2004-present
- Teacher, Physical Education and Health Christian Heritage School, July 1999-2003
- Systems Analyst United States Air Force, April 1985 December 1994