Appointed in 1997, 2007
Originally, my daughter was going to school at St. George. When they had a sudden opening of the Business Manager position, I offered to help temporarily. I enjoyed St. George so much I eventually agreed to come on full-time.
I have one daughter who is in graduate school at New Mexico Tech, pursuing a Masters in Civil Engineering. My husband retired early and started building hickory furniture. We live on the Blanco River in the Hill Country. I love kniting, reading, and playing on the river.
I bring to my position at St. George, a reliable and broad knowledge of business administrative systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Dallas Baptist University, 1978
- Full-time Business Manager, temporary or part-time assignments, St. George Episcopal School, 2003-2009
- Full-time and Temporary Assignment Accountant, Stryke Distributing, 2002-2003
- Business Manager, Purchasing Director, St. George Episcopal School, 1997-2001
- Accountant, Customer Support, TechSolutions Inc., 1989-1997
- Administrator, General Ledger Accountant, Carterfone Communications, 1980-1987