I’m truly blessed to be able to teach at St. George. It’s where I’m meant to be. I taught for 15 years in NEISD, where I taught 3rd grade for 11 years, 4th grade for 3 years, and 2nd grade for 1 year. My daughter, Liliana, started Kindergarten at St. George in 2015. As soon as I saw how welcoming and loving the teachers were and the caliber of work my daughter was doing, I knew St. George was where I wanted to teach. I’ve never been happier, and I love coming to work each and every day.
My husband, Ruben and I have been married for 12 years. We have 2 children, Liliana and Nico. Liliana will be in 2nd grade at St. George and Nico is 20 months old. He will be 2 in December. Liliana keeps us pretty busy with gymnastics and dance, and Nico keeps us on our toes with just being a toddler! In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, baking, and shopping!
I absolutely love my job! There is nothing else I would rather be doing. I’m so happy to be teaching 3rd grade again. I’m looking forward to having your child in my class. We’re going to learn so much this year. I can’t wait to see them learn and grow!
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies; University of the Incarnate Word, 2001
- Reading Specialization, University of the Incarnate Word, 2001
- Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, TX, 2016-present
- Teacher, Roan Forest Elementary School, San Antonio, TX, 2006-2016
Teacher, Montgomery Elementary School, San Antonio, TX, 2001-2006
- Elementary Self-Contained grades 1-8
- ● Elementary Reading grades 1-8
- ● ESL certified