What I have found at St. George is an environment in which teaching is far more than a career, but truly a vocation and calling.
My husband, Jim, and I have been married 26 years and have two children: Robbie, a sophomore at the University of Notre Dame, and Kellie, a SGES alumna and current junior at Antonian College Preparatory High School. We have lived in four states, and have called Texas home twice! I love spending time with my family, reading, shopping, baking, and learning new “teacher things.” We also have two dogs, Archie and Teddy.
- Master of Education (Elementary), Auburn University, 1995
- Bachelor of Business Administration (MGT/FIN), Baylor University, 1989
- Sr Kinder Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, TX, 2014 – present
- Jr Kinder Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, TX, 2013-2014
- 4th Grade Teacher, Holy Spirit Catholic School, San Antonio, TX, 2009-2011
- 3rd Grade Teacher, Stone Oak Elementary, San Antonio, TX, 1996-1998
CERTIFICATIONS, AWARDS, ASSOCIATIONS
- Lifetime Texas Teaching Certificate, issued 1996
- Rookie Teacher of the Year, NEISD, San Antonio, TX, 1997