Appointed in 2015
I knew St. George was a special place when I first visited the campus, and I knew I wanted to be a part of the St. George family when I was able to participate in morning Chapel. Sharing that space with students, praying and celebrating with them, is an exceptional gift. I feel blessed to be able to teach at a school where the administration and teachers have a love for their campus and a drive for excellence.
My husband, Evan, and I have two very energetic and loving dogs, Kaiser and Cato, and most of our activities involve them. I am a bookworm, a San Antonio Spurs fanatic and a life-long learner. I also enjoy running, swimming, cooking, crafting, and being outdoors.
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Trinity University, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Trinity University, 2010
- Teacher, third grade, St. George Episcopal School, 2015-present
- Teacher, sixth grade, Jackson Middle School, San Antonio Northeast Independent School District, 2012-2015
- Teacher, seventh grade, KIPP San Antonio, KIPP Aspire, 2011-2012
- Trinity Prize for Excellence in Teaching, Jackson Middle School, 2014