I’m truly blessed to be able to teach at St. George. It’s where I’m meant to be. Before coming to St. George, I taught for 15 years in NEISD where I taught 3rd grade for 11 years, 4th grade for 3 years, and 2nd grade for 1 year. My daughter, Liliana, started Senior Kindergarten at St. George in 2015. As soon as I saw how welcoming and loving the teachers were and the caliber of work my daughter was doing, I knew we made the best decision for her education. I also thought about how wonderful it would be to teach at St. George. My dream became a reality the following year, and I’ve never been happier. I love coming to work each and every day!
My husband, Ruben and I have been married for 14 years. We have 2 children, Liliana and Nico. Liliana will be in 4th grade at St. George and Nico is 3 years old. He will be 4 in December. Liliana keeps us pretty busy with tumbling and dance. Nico keeps us on our toes with just being a typical boy who loves sports and playing with cars and trucks. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, baking, and shopping!
I absolutely love my job! There is nothing else I would rather be doing. St. George is the best place to be!
“I love how much St. George not only enriches each and every child, but loves and nurtures them as well.”
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies; University of the Incarnate Word, 2001
- Reading Specialization, University of the Incarnate Word, 2001
- Teacher, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, TX, 2016-present
- Teacher, Roan Forest Elementary School, San Antonio, TX, 2006-2016
Teacher, Montgomery Elementary School, San Antonio, TX, 2001-2006
- Elementary Self-Contained grades 1-8
- ● Elementary Reading grades 1-8
- ● ESL certified