I chose to teach at St. George because of its strong educational foundation and the spiritual values it instills in each student. As soon as I walked on campus I knew this was the place for me. The community has provided a very positive and loving environment. Teaching in this community gives me the chance to share my love of children and my passion for teaching them. I love to form meaningful relationships with my students.
My daily goal is to make our classroom a happy place to learn and grow. My husband, Felix, and I have been married for 14 years. We have 3 children, Kila, Will, and Cade. Kila is in the fifth grade at St. George and loves to dance. Will is in the fourth grade and loves to play the guitar. Our youngest is Cade and he is three years old and loves life! We enjoy watching movies, exploring nature, and playing games together!
“I love SGES because of its sense of community. Everywhere you look there is true love for each and every child.”
- Bachelors of Arts in interdisciplinary studies – UTSA
- Teacher at St. George 2015-present
- Teacher at NISD – Nichols Elementary, PPCD( preschool program for children with disabilities) and kindergarten inclusion – 4 years
- Teacher at Mound Sacred Heart School – Kindergarten Teacher- 5 years
- EC-4 Generalist Certified
- EC-12 Special Education Certified
- Teacher of the Year in the Archdiocese of San Antonio in 2013