Why Give To St. George
Why Give to St. George Episcopal School?
Your gift to the St. George Fund allows us to offer an education that holds students to the highest standards and prepares them for success in high school and beyond. It helps us recruit and retain outstanding faculty, offer financial aid to deserving young scholars, and fund programs in the arts, athletics, community service and technology.
St. George Episcopal School’s tradition of partnership – financial as well as educational – is one of the many qualities that makes our school community special. Thanks to the help of friends like you, SGES is a place where students can be met at their level, pushed to reach their potential, and develop a love for lifetime learning.
Giving is who we are
We’re extraordinarily fortunate to have a community in which nearly all of our parents, board, faculty, and staff give gifts of time, talent, and financial resources every year. Our volunteerism and support of St. George is a chance to model the power of community. We give because we want to show that we are invested in each other and our children.
- Provides students with an innovative, integrated educational experience
- Enhances the academic, arts, athletics and extracurricular programs
- Offers financial aid to students and families
- Attracts and retains top-notch faculty
- Offers professional development opportunities for faculty and staff
- Improves the school's building and grounds
- Increases safety for our community and campus