Parent Teacher Organization
The Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a group of dedicated volunteer St. George parents, guardians, faculty and staff.
The organization provides support for the academic, artistic, athletic, enrichment, moral and spiritual programs of the school through volunteer involvement and communication among parents, faculty and staff.
St. George welcomes parent support and involvement. The PTO runs the Used Uniform Store and provides many opportunities for parent volunteers to provide extra help and enrichment for the student body and faculty. Parents who are interested in volunteering time and services are asked to contact the school office or the PTO President.
- President – Cory Fritz
- Vice President – Stephanie Sierra-Martinez
- Secretary – Sofy Echartea
- Treasurer – Carrie Ridewood
- Special Events Officer – Elle Gonzalez
- Enrichment Ofﬁcer – Christine Almaraz
- Fundraising Officers – Erica Sloan & Marina Gavito
- Volunteer Coordinator – Jamie Perez
- Public Relations Ofﬁcer – Maritza Botello
- Lower School Coordinators – Ameli Leech & Kelly Cole
- Middle School Coordinators – Judith Cepeda & Orietha Garcia
- Teacher Appreciation – Natalia Narvaez & Gaby Fernandez-Morales
- Used Uniform Sales – Marcela Herrera & Alexis Reta
The PTO collects uniform donations throughout the year and, after cleaning and mending each item, re-sells them to our school families with huge savings. Proceeds from used uniform sales underwrite events such as the Howdy Dance, Dragonfest, Kinder Halloween Carnival, and the Thanksgiving Family Luncheon to name a few.
Email us at email@example.com or contact Marcela Herrera & Alexis Reta.
Purchase Used Uniforms
It’s easy to purchase used uniform items:
- Request your items via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to state the desired size and quantity.
- We will notify you when your order is ready for pickup in the Leadership Center.
- See prices below.
|Boys Polo Short Sleeve||$10.00|
|Boys Polo Long Sleeve||$10.00|
|PE T-Shirts and Shorts||$5.00|