St. George is a community filled with academic excellence, spiritual enrichment and the love of family. Not only is it where we have chosen to send our children to school but it is also where I am thrilled and privileged to now teach.
My husband and I recently celebrated our 19th anniversary. We have four daughters who have been raised in the Episcopal Church and have always attended Episcopal schools. Our oldest two daughters attend TMI and our twins will be in 5th grade at St. George.
I believe that every child has the ability to learn and excel. It is my job to uncover the way in which each child learns and instill the joy of discovery and knowledge. I am excited to be a part of a community that shares the same enthusiasm for excellence.
- Masters of Education, Texas Woman’s University, 1993
- Bachelors of Arts, Southwestern University, 1992
- St. George Episcopal School, Substitute Teacher, 2011
- Northside ISD, Linton Elementary School, Special Education Teacher, 1994-1997
- Southwest ISD, Southwest ISD, Special Education Teacher, 1993-1994
- School Board Member, St. Thomas Episcopal School
- Children’s Ministries Chairperson, St. Luke’ s Episcopal Church
- VBS Coordinator: Zion Lutheran Church, St Luke’s Episcopal Church
- PTO Executive Board Member, St. Thomas Episcopal School
- Homeroom Coordinator and Parent, St. Thomas Episcopal, St. George Episcopal Schools
- Building Committee Board Member, Zion Lutheran Church
- Girl Scout Leader, Ages K-5, St. Thomas Episcopal and St. George Episcopal Schools
- Art A La Cart, St. George
- Women of St. Luke’s Executive Board
- Southwest Foundation For Biomedical Research Member